Book your luxury stay today
In the Adelaide Hills, country cottages don’t get much better than 102 on Strath. Recently renovated to blend the best of contemporary design with original features, this luxury bed and breakfast offers first class accommodation in tranquil surrounds only 20 minutes from the city.
|Weekends – Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun nights (min 2 night stay)||$250 p/night|
|Monday to Thursday nights||$225 p/night|
|Long weekends (min 2 night stay)||$250 p/night|
Check-in from 2:00pm*
Check-out by 11:00am
*Please call Robyn on 0402 070 876 to confirm your arrival time and obtain access details.
- Full payment by credit card is required at time of booking
- Cancellations made more than 14 days before your booking date will receive a full refund, less a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made 14 days or less will not be refunded. All monies shall be forfeited unless a replacement booking is made by another party, in which case a $50 processing fee will applied.
- On catastrophic fire days bookings will be cancelled and money returned, as guests must vacate the property for their safety.
- Should the property require additional cleaning, or suffers theft, damage or misuse of the premises or contents, we reserve the right to debit an addition charge (at our discretion) from the guest’s credit card.
Due to the property being located in a bushfire zone, please be aware that smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Lighting and burning candles of any sort is also strictly prohibited.
On catastrophic fire days bookings will be cancelled and money returned, as guests must vacate the property for their safety.
Guest should also be aware that:
- The property caters exclusively to couples and contains a queen-sized bed only. We do not have the facilities to accommodate children or additional guests.
- Access to the cottage is via gravel pathways and garden stairs, making the property unsuited to wheelchairs.
- The property is not set up to cater for pets.
We trust you appreciate these conditions are for the safety and comfort of all our guests. We thank you for your cooperation, and hope you enjoy your stay.